Friday 12 October 2012

Leg 75 Clare Tector

Depart: Phoenix
Destination: Albuquerque
Leg Length: 3hrs

Clare tells us about her flying experience
I got hooked on aviation after completing a basic glider training course and a navigation scholarship with the ATC in 1993. I started to learn to fly at Leicester Aero Club in November 1999, and passed my skills test exactly four years later in Nov 2003. Since then I have become involved in flying vintage aeroplanes.
Within the last two years I have joined the Shuttleworth Collection as an apprentice display pilot as well as completing the theoretical requirement for an ATPL plus I gained my night rating, IMC rating and CPL

Comments
Now Clare can add GFSC 2012 to her list of credits.





The ATC boys pay careful attention to Clare's flight!


Clare having fun

No comments:

Post a Comment